Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wedding approaching

After unphotographed morning mickey waffles, I had an errandful afternoon. But in a good way. I finally got to pick up my wedding dress from this lovely little store on Robertson!
I adore Lovely Bride. And I adore the gown I picked. But I won't show it here because Justin's not allowed to see :-) 3 more months until go-time!
And I was tempted to go in this little store to get wedding shoes, but I resisted.
When I got home, I made BBQ tofu with barley, quinoa and sweet potato. I'll eat almost anything with BBQ sauce.
I cubed the 'fu and sauteed it in a pan on medium/high heat for about 10 minutes with a couple tablespoons of BBQ sauce.
Then I stirred it up with more BBQ sauce, cubed/steamed sweet potato chunks, and cooked quinoa and barley. I think barley is my fave grain.. something about its chewiness that makes it just right.
Served it up with a salad.
Then made some cherry scones for dessert, since Justin had depleted the previous batch.
And now I need to get more sun. The weather's just too nice for February and I'm not taking it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment