Saturday, April 27, 2013

Gulfstream

My mom is visiting for the weekend! And pretty much every time she comes to visit, we dine at Gulfstream. All Hillstone restaurants have my stamp of approval, but I think Gulfstream may be my favorite of their options. It has a great relaxing atmosphere (and of course, the best fresh seafood!)
Mom got the cedar plank salmon with sauteed spinach.
Justin got their veggie burger (I was torn between this and the ahi burger because their veggie patties are so good). They use the perfect mix of grains, beans, veggies and nuts with a sweet glaze that's to die for.
But the ahi buger was very good, too. I got it mayo/butter-free (if you ask for no butter, they'll refrain for slathering your bun in unnecessary calories)! The fish had cajun seasoning which gave it a great kick, and it was sauteed to perfection, medium-rare.
And we closed the night with decaf coffee. Perfect end to a crazy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment