Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Strawberry bars

Yesterday I made a strawberry version of my mango bars!
 
Here's what I used:
-approx 6 small almond biscotti (for crust)
-2 tbsp milk (for crust)
-2 cups frozen strawberries, thawed
-1 5.3 oz container strawberry greek yogurt (I used the non-fat kind from Trader Joe's)
-1 tsp torani sugar-free vanilla syrup
-1 tsp honey
-2 tbsp light cream cheese
 
First I ground up the biscotti and milk in the food processor.
Then pressed it out in an 8x8" baking pan coated with coconut oil cooking spray.
Then I threw the thawed strawberries in the food processor.
Added the vanilla, honey, yogurt and light cream cheese to the food processor.
Blended it to pure smoothness.
Poured it over the crust.
Then gave it time to chill in the freezer.
Until it was solid and cuttable.
 
I love how easy no-bake desserts are!

No comments:

Post a Comment