Friday, May 3, 2013

Lazy pizza

This week has been crazy thus I haven't been cooking elaborate meals (gotta get back to that soon)! Tonight I made a pizza that's pretty much as close as I ever get to ordering delivery. If you already have the ingredients at home, this is virtually faster than ordering delivery!
The key is Trader Joes. I started with their whole wheat pizza dough.
Spread it on a pizza stone with Trader Joes fat-free pizza sauce. And sprinkled it with basil.
Then I covered it with grilled chicken and veggies (onions, green bell peppers, and mushrooms).
Put it in the oven at 425 degrees for about 12 minutes. Then sprinkled it with some red pepper flakes.
Tossed some arugula in Italian dressing.
And paired the greens with the carbs. It doesn't get much simpler than that (in my opinion, at least)!

No comments:

Post a Comment